Millennium’s Access Control Device model PACS-100/200/400/500 can be used in Prisons and Institutions for maximum security during contact with violent segregated inmates.
- Do not seperate the PACS tray/housing from the frame assembly, it will defeat the purpose , always use it together.
- The Millennium PACS is not a removable feeding box.
The PACS-100 will retrofit to existing cell doors in place of the current hinged food pass. The dual lock system protects correction officers from direct contact with segregated inmates.
The PACS-100 allows the safe passage of food, medication, and documents in the cell, and allows the controlled release and return of an inmate without exposing correction officers to potential injury or battery.
- Patented Dual Lock System.
- Sliding Steel Door with Integral Ratchet Mechanism Operated by Security Lock.
- Clear heavy duty lexan cover.
- Available for Center Food Pass or Side Cuff Doors.
- Available with Fixed Tray configurations.
- Available with Dropdown Tray configurations.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Construction.
- Retrofits to New and Existing Cell Doors.
- Custom configurations available.
- Custom Installation available.